Jan 19, 2011

‡ HOLY_TITLE ‡

     I have always wandered, what will my first post be. If it will be good enough, comparing to my standards in other fields of interests. If will it stand tall in deep forest of posts, or whether it fall deep into web of oblivion. Should it be about drawing itself, passion for women, beauty in general, need to create.. Yep, i have given it lots of thinking, dreaming, but no actual work. For many years. To finally sit behind this small, regrettable piece of work, fells almost as weird for me, as it would feel for any blogging beginner.
     
     So dear visitor. Do not expect too much. To draw is my life, yet among many other interests. And to keep hearing about how you can not advance in dozen things at once, is very frustrating. So yeah. I am not willing to loose any of interests I have, and probably because of this greed of mine, my advance is not as fast as expected. At least by my opinion. Have a peek and decide for yourself. I am only happy you are here reading these lines.

RULES: 

Rule Nr 1. Only english, thank you. Posts in other languages will be removed.

Rule Nr 2. There are no rules except rule Nr 1.   You can download and use any picture posted here, most of them will be in viewable quality (72dpi), printable quality (300dpi) can follow after request.  Regardless of what you do, copyrights are still mine :)

One more thing. Many of my works are older than others, so don't be alarmed, if crap follows fair work. I will try to add a correct date to every one. This glitch should 'self repair' after few months of posting, that means until I post all the mentionable oldschoolers. 

Enjoy, draw and stay inspired. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment